• 2 Instruments (Deuce & Lil’Alice) w Travel Cases
• Approved CE/ 8 Contact Hours
• Certificate of Completion
• Certified Practitioner Website Listing
• 30% Off any future purchases of additional instruments for Life
• History of IASTM
• Discussion of the differences between different brands of IASTM
• Latest research on IASTM
• Indications and contraindications of IASTM
• Fascia and fascial chain
Level II Clinical/ Lab
Level II Certified Practitioner
• Review 7 Foundational
• Intro to 6 advance strokes
• Proper biomechanics and hand holds
• Utilizing 2 beginner IASTM instruments
• Structure/diagnosis, treatment, protocol*
Level II Learning Objectives
Level II Certified Practitioner Module
• Correctly describe and list the understand of anatomy of superficial fascia and deep fascia and the layers of fascial tissue with other tissues as it relates to IASTM.
• Correctly describe and list of hyaluronic acid and its effect on fascia and how it can affect the lubricant of the hyaluronic acid and its effects on soft tissue.
• Correctly describe indications and contraindications of IASTM treatment techniques.
• Correctly describe the different materials for IASTM instruments and its effects on contamination between patients.
• Correctly demonstrate the seven foundational strokes and six advance strokes for IASTM techniques
• Correctly demonstrate the understanding of the effects of pressure and time limits on each of the thirty treatment protocols for IASTM techniques.
• Correctly demonstrate the understanding of optimal patient positions for each of the thirty treatment protocols listed above.