• 2 Instruments (Fibroblaster & Jack) w Travel Cases
• Approved CE/ 8 Contact Hours
• Certificate of Completion
• History of IASTM
• Discussion of the differences between different brands of IASTM
• Latest research on IASTM
• Indications and contraindications of IASTM
• Fascia and fascial chain
Level I Full Body
• 7 Foundational Strokes
• Proper biomechanics and hand holds
• Utilizing 2 beginner IASTM instruments
• Structure/diagnosis, treatment, protocol*
Level I Full Body Module
• Correctly describe and list the understand of anatomy of superficial fascia and deep fascia and the layers of fascial tissue with other tissues as it relates to IASTM.
• Correctly describe and list of hyaluronic acid and its effect on fascia and how it can affect the lubricant of the hyaluronic acid and its effects on soft tissue.
• Correctly describe indications and contraindications of IASTM treatment techniques.
• Correctly describe the different materials for IASTM instruments and its effects on contamination between patients.
• Correctly demonstrate the seven foundational strokes for IASTM techniques.
• Correctly demonstrate the understanding of the effects of pressure and time limits on each of the thirty treatment protocols for IASTM techniques.
• Correctly demonstrate the understanding of optimal patient positions for each of the thirty treatment protocols listed above.