Improve Human Movement ~ Stay in the Game
Kinesiology Taping has the ability to re-educate the neuromuscular system, reduce pain and inflammation, optimize performance, prevent injury and promote good circulation and healing, and assist in returning the body to homeostasis. Demonstrate competency in the use of kinesiology taping treatments of common impairments in upper, lower quadrant and spinal column.
• History of Kinesiology Taping
• Discussion of the differences between different brands of Kinesiology Tape
• Latest research on Kinesiology Taping
• Indications and contraindications of Kinesiology Taping
• Fascia and fascial chain
• Proper biomechanics and hand holds
• Utilizing Kinesiology Tape
• Structure/diagnosis, treatment, protocol*
• Identify the indications, precautions, and contraindications of kinesiology taping.
• Apply knowledge of relevant region-specific anatomy and biomechanics to the evaluation and treatment of neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction.
• Demonstrate kinesiology taping techniques for the most common impairments of the spine and extremity.
• Select effective treatment strategies using manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and evidence-based taping techniques.
• Implement evidence-based taping strategies that can be utilized the next clinical day to help clients return to the work, recreation, and other activities of daily living quicker.
• Establish complementary home exercise programs that will effectively improve patient outcomes.
– 1 roll of Kinesiology Tape
– Course Manual
– Approved CE/ 8 Contact Hours
– Certificate of Completion
Standard Rate $250
Early Bird Registration 5 weeks before course date
Receive 1 Box (6 rolls) of Kinesiology Tape
1:16 Instructor to Attendee
(PT, PTA, OT, OTA, AT, DC, DO, MD, ND, LMT)
Approved Continue Education (CE) credits in CA, HI, WA… more states to come.
CPTA #17-84; 8 CEU