• History of Kinesiology Taping
• Discussion of the differences between different brands of Kinesiology Tape
• Latest research on Kinesiology Taping
• Indications and contraindications of Kinesiology Taping
• Fascia and fascial chain
• Proper biomechanics and hand holds
• Utilizing Kinesiology Tape
• Structure/diagnosis, treatment, protocol*
• Identify the indications, precautions, and contraindications of kinesiology taping.
• Apply knowledge of relevant region-specific anatomy and biomechanics to the evaluation and treatment of neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction.
• Demonstrate kinesiology taping techniques for the most common impairments of the spine and extremity.
• Select effective treatment strategies using manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and evidence-based taping techniques.
• Implement evidence-based taping strategies that can be utilized the next clinical day to help clients return to the work, recreation, and other activities of daily living quicker.
• Establish complementary home exercise programs that will effectively improve patient outcomes.
– Roll of kinesiology tape
– Course Manual
– Approved CE/ 8 Contact Hours
– Certificate of Completion
1:16 Instructor to Attendee
(PT, PTA, OT, OTA, AT, DC, DO, MD, NR, LMT)
- Early Bird Registration 5 weeks before course date & Receive $100 worth of Kinesiology Tapes and scissor*
|| Introduction of IASTM, Anatomy & Review of
Physiology of Fascial and Connective Tissue
|| Lab/Lower Quarter Protocols
|| Review Lecture/Review Different Instrument Materials, Beveled Edges, Cross Contamination, Physiology Effects of IASTM Treatments
|| Lab/Upper Quarter Protocols
|| Practical Lab Exam and Written Exam
|| Q & A & Participant Evaluations
KOHED is required to disclose financial or other association with any manufacture, commercial products/supporters. KOHED discloses such association with MuscleAidTapeTM. The tape options will be used during the course for demonstration and practice purposes and will be offered for purchase. In no way is the sale of the products the primary purpose of this course. The techniques offered during the course are generalized and providers should decide what kinesiology tape and treatment is best for each individual patient.