• History of Kinesiology Taping
• Discussion of the differences between different brands of Kinesiology Tape
• Latest research on Kinesiology Taping
• Indications and contraindications of Kinesiology Taping
• Fascia and fascial chain
• Proper biomechanics and hand holds
• Utilizing Kinesiology Tape
• Structure/diagnosis, treatment, protocol*
• Identify the indications, precautions, and contraindications of kinesiology taping.
• Apply knowledge of relevant region-specific anatomy and biomechanics to the evaluation and treatment of neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction.
• Demonstrate kinesiology taping techniques for the most common impairments of the spine and extremity.
• Select effective treatment strategies using manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and evidence-based taping techniques.
• Implement evidence-based taping strategies that can be utilized the next clinical day to help clients return to the work, recreation, and other activities of daily living quicker.
• Establish complementary home exercise programs that will effectively improve patient outcomes.
– Roll of kinesiology tape
– Course Manual
– Approved CE/ 8 Contact Hours
– Certificate of Completion
1:16 Instructor to Attendee
(PT, PTA, OT, OTA, AT, DC, DO, MD, ND, LMT)
- Early Bird Registration 5 weeks before course date & Receive $100 worth of Kinesiology Tapes and scissor*
|| Introduction of IASTM, Anatomy & Review of
Physiology of Fascial and Connective Tissue
|| Lab/Lower Quarter Protocols
|| Review Lecture/Review Different Instrument Materials, Beveled Edges, Cross Contamination, Physiology Effects of IASTM Treatments
|| Lab/Upper Quarter Protocols
|| Practical Lab Exam and Written Exam
|| Q & A & Participant Evaluations