Therapeutic Application Using Heavy Ropes Exercises
- History of Heavy Ropes Training
- Applications of Heavy Ropes Training
- Latest research on Kinesiology Taping
- Heavy Ropes Training vs. Traditional Weight Lifting
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Heavy Ropes Training
- Introduction to the 6 Heavy Ropes Exercises
- Comparison/Contrast to Heavy Ropes and Traditional Dumbbell Weights
- Heavy Ropes Specific Exercises for different types of treatment/protocol
- Structure/diagnosis, treatment, protocol*
- Correctly describe the history and origins of heavy ropes training.
- Correctly list the 5 most common mistakes of heavy ropes training.
- Correctly demonstrate the 6 basic heavy ropes exercises.
- Correctly describe the advantages and disadvantage in heavy ropes training in the rehabilitation setting.
- Correctly describe the differences between heavy ropes training and traditional weight training.
- Correctly list and demonstrate the verbal and manual ques necessary for proper usages of heavy ropes techniques and exercises.
- Correctly describe the therapeutic applications and exercises for hand wrist, shoulder, knee, hip, lower back dysfunction in a sports specific and orthopedic setting.
- Correctly list the applications of heavy ropes training in the geriatric and neuro rehabilitation population.
– Course Manual
– Approved CE/ 8 Contact Hours
– Certificate of Completion
Standard Rate $499
1:16 Instructor to Attendee
(PT, PTA, OT, OTA, AT, DC, DO, MD, ND, LMT)
Approved Continue Education (CE) credits in CA, HI, WA… more to come
CPTA #17-133; 0.8 CEUs